Hi! I’m Melanie Taylor. I’m a NAATI Certified Professional Japanese–English Translator and trained interpreter based in Auckland, New Zealand. I have over ten years of experience, backed up by training and credentials.
I translate, interpret, teach English Communication, and provide bilingual services such as research, proofreading, editing, and public relations.
- Do you deal with Japanese clients or business partners and require professional assistance to bridge the language gap between Japanese and English?
- Do you have Japanese web content or documents that you want translated into fluent, natural English by an intuitive, accredited, experienced translator?
- Do you need a certified English translation of an official Japanese document?
- Do you want to effectively communicate in English or Japanese so that you can properly engage with your audience online, in print, or in person?
- Do you need help navigating the internet in Japanese for business, leisure, research, travel, or another unique purpose?
If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, then I can help you.
I am a Japanese–English language service provider who enjoys working with direct clients to ensure they receive attentive, tailored services and optimal results. Please contact me by email to discuss your needs.
I look forward to hearing from you.
My Company Name & Logo
I named my company, “South Paw Translation,” to represent myself as a creative left-handed translator who hails from the South Pacific. My logo reflects my friendly nature, my connection to Japan, and my hands-on, handcrafted approach to my work.
© 2018 South Paw Translation All Rights Reserved